Monday, May 13, 2013

Voices Against Bullying, Page 3


Here's the third page from my story for this anthology. I wasn't going to show any more of this just yet, but this page is so much better than the previous two that I couldn't hold off. There's a weird kind of alchemy at work when you draw comics on a regular basis. Something eventually clicks and your pages get dramatically better. I wish I could bottle it. I think in this case there are three things at work: First, I'm mostly over a case of bursitis that has been plaguing the elbow of my drawing arm. Second, I've regained enough freedom of movement to go back to drawing with a brush. Third, I think I hit the critical mass point where improvement comes in bunches. I remember the last time that happened to me. The results were dramatic. Anyway, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment