Saturday, June 8, 2013

A couple of Illustrator projects



Here's what I've been spending my time on this week. Above is a poster for The Center Project of Columbia, Missouri's annual Atomic Dance Party. The Center Project is a GLBT community center, and I wanted to be as inclusive as I could, hence the essential androgynous genderqueery nature of the main figure. This the first actual type design I've done in a while, and I'm more or less happy with how it turned out. Adobe Illustrator over red pencils.

The other thing I've been working on this week is an ad for the Voices Against Bullying comic. My editor gave me ad space to promote my stuff, so who am I to say no, eh? Longtime friends and readers will recognize this as being based on my usual profile picture, minus the Silver Shamrock boxes. It even looks like me, which is gratifying. Adobe Illustrator.






No comments:

Post a Comment