Sunday, March 31, 2019

The View from the Top and Some Diary Comics



Hey, kids! It's been a while. I've been drawing some diary comics lately, and here are some of them.



This first batch were drawn for hourly comics day, hence the time stamps. These are pretty raw since they were basically drawn on the fly during my workday at my horrible day job. The pictures were taken with my phone rather than with my scanner, so they're not really ready for publication, but they were never intended that way anyway. More of a five finger exercise for comics artists, if you know what I mean.








This one was an outgrowth of the hourly comics, but it's a bit more finished. Still drawn pretty fast during downtime at my day job.


And this one is a bit more finished, though it's in the same vein. I like this one a lot, but the last panel gave me fits.





These were fun to make and I'll probably do more of this type of comics going forward (there's one in my sketchbook even now).

Anyway, I hope you like them.









Christianne Benedict on Patreon
This blog is supported on Patreon by wonderful subscribers. If you like what I do, please consider pledging your own support. It means the world to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment