Sunday, April 19, 2015

Winding Down the Exiles Art



This is another piece I did for one of my Kickstarter backers. brush and ink on bristol board. This turned out better than I was expecting while I was drawing it, but most of my work teeters on the edge of disaster while I'm drawing it. I have no idea of how I pulled this off (or if I'm deluding myself. I also needed to draw Natalie and Daryana. I should have figured out a way to work Wayne into a piece, too. Ah, well...











Patreon Logo
I'm trying out Patreon as a means of funding my blogs. They don't have a widget yet, so this link will just have to do. If you like my writing and art and if you'd like to support Krell Laboratories and Christianne's Art and Comics, please come on over and pledge. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment