Saturday, May 2, 2015

Dark Dungeons Redux


This is a commissioned piece for a card game about conspiracies (the game itself is in the early stages of funding). The conspiracy in question here is the religious right's panic over role playing games in the 1980s, which they foolishly deemed Satanic. The brief suggested that I design this as if it was going to go into a Jack Chick tract, and also suggested I include some signifiers of role playing games. This was fun to draw. I love drawing horror-ish things. Brush and ink on Bristol board.







Patreon Logo
I'm trying out Patreon as a means of funding my blogs. They don't have a widget yet, so this link will just have to do. If you like my writing and art and if you'd like to support Krell Laboratories and Christianne's Art and Comics, please come on over and pledge. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment