Saturday, February 27, 2016

Another Male Nude



Here are a couple of drawings from my last life drawing session. These are red col-erase Prismacolor pencils on crappy Canson sketchbook paper. I need to invest in better sketchbook paper because these drawings are pretty good but for the paper they're drawn on. As one of my old drawing teachers says: You never know when you're going to make a good drawing so make sure you always use materials that are up to it. Also: I did no construction drawing in either of these, preferring to trust my eyes rather than my idea of how figures are made. This works pretty well when drawing from life. The second drawing, below, was a ten minute drawing.




 



Patreon Logo
I'm trying out Patreon as a means of funding my blogs. They don't have a widget yet, so this link will just have to do. If you like my writing and art and if you'd like to support Krell Laboratories and Christianne's Art and Comics, please come on over and pledge. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment