Saturday, January 24, 2015

Janey and the Missionaries page 2

Janey and the Missionaries Page 2
Here's page two of Janey and the Missionaries, in which the punchline resides. This is an open-ended comic. I don't know how long it will be. It's structured as a series of two page gag strips for a while, though, so don't feel like you have to wait on things. This might be easier to read at my comics site.

You can also embiggen it with this link.

Also: I'm going to be hitting the Patreon hard. I'm not doing nearly what I'd like to do with Patreon. If you're willing to be my patron, but don't want to pledge on a per post basis, you can still pledge. Just cap your donation at whatever is comfortable when you sign up.










Patreon Logo
I'm trying out Patreon as a means of funding my blogs. They don't have a widget yet, so this link will just have to do. If you like my writing and art and if you'd like to support Krell Laboratories and Christianne's Art and Comics, please come on over and pledge. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment