Friday, May 30, 2014

Exile Page 15


So, after being waylaid by plagues of insects, pestilence, penury, and self-loathing, this is finally done. There will be another page of this eventually once the forthcoming Kickstarter resolves because I need a filler page to make the double-page spread on page 7 and 8 printable as such. It doesn't affect the story at all, so if it never gets funded for print, it'll never get drawn, either, and no one will be the wiser. There will also be a related piece of art--probably a watercolor painting--for a cover for the print edition. But that's all for the future.

Many thanks to Katie Zall who was very patient with this process given the various disasters that befell me over the last year. Many thanks, also, to everyone who read this story and offered feedback. In particular, thanks go to Shelly Jarenski, Renee Knipe, and J. Luis Rivera who all contributed something to the project.

As always, you can read the entire thing at once on the Exile master post, or, if you prefer, I've set up a webcomics tumblr if you'd like to read this and my other comics in a common webcomics interface. Entirely up to you.  If you'd like to support my comics, consider pledging to my Patreon. If you're intimidated by all the stuff I post every month, you can cap your pledge at whatever is comfortable for you. Regardless, this story will remain free to read on the web given that my target readership is as destitute as I am.

Next? Hell if I know. I have some ideas...





Patreon Logo
I'm trying out Patreon as a means of funding my blogs. They don't have a widget yet, so this link will just have to do. If you like my writing and art and if you'd like to support Krell Laboratories and Christianne's Art and Comics, please come on over and pledge. Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment